Goodwill Industries of Central Florida is governed by a board of directors that meets quarterly. The board is composed of local business leaders whose valuable perspectives aid us in serving our six-county region.
“Goodwill is the employees that exude an incredible spirit and passion for the roles they play in delivering the mission of “building lives that work.” Goodwill is the management who faithfully lead their teams to deliver goods and services through our job connection centers and retail stores. Goodwill is the executives who work tirelessly to guide the organization to ensure the sustainability of the mission. Goodwill is the Board members who give selflessly to provide their talents to the mission of the organization.”
—Michael Hsu, 2019 Board Chairman
- Brian Orth | Board Chairman | Truist Financial Corp.
- Scott Wall | Treasurer | Regions Bank
- Cathleen (Cathi) Balboa | Vice Chair | Orange County Clerk of Courts
- Douglas Henley | Secretary | Owens Realty Services
- Jeremy Adams | Unicorn Innovations
- Chris Castro | City of Orlando
- Douglas Henley II | Owens Realty Services
- Bruce Matzner | PepsiCo.
- Mike Miller | Florida Virtual School
- Roxwell (Rocky) Robinson, Jr. | Orlando/Orange County COMPACT, Inc.
- Dr. George Hagerty | Beacon College
- Jeremy S. Sloane | Watson Sloane, PLLP
- Gary Blanchette | Edyth Bush Foundation
- Rob Lowe
- Curtis Ramsey | Chief Financial Officer
- Arnold Sanchez | Vice President of Retail & Donated Goods
- Jill Hill | Vice President of Human Resources & Administration
- Kim Praniewicz | Vice President of Marketing & Mission Advancement
- Dennis Belcher | Vice President of Production & Logistics
- Larry Gaboury | Senior Director of Facilities, Maintenance & Construction
- Luz Vazquez | Controller
- F. Didier Menard | CH2M Hill
- Maximiano Brito | Rhodes & Brito Architects
- Michael Clary | Clary Partners
- Michael Hsu | Southeast Petro Distributors, Inc.
- Jana Ricci, Edwards Financial Services
- Jean Seawright | Seawright & Associates